Bug Reports

Reproducibility is key. Please provide as much information as possible so that we are able to reproduce the bug you describe. If possible, when you encounter a bug, go back and try to get it to happen again so you can be sure how it happens. Exact steps are incredibly helpful!

Screenshots: Providing a link to a screenshot (or even a short video) clearly showing your issue is immensely helpful. Simply attach it to your report.

Output Log / Crashes: Distance generates an output log which will help us greatly in diagnosing your issue. If possible, please attach your output log to your post (especially in the case of a crash).

• On Windows: “[SteamFolder]/steamapps/common/Distance/Distance_Data/output_log.txt”

• On OSX: “/Users/[username]/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log”

• On Linux: “/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Refract/Distance/Player.log”

Beta Disclaimer: While Distance is in beta, experimentation comes first, stability second. We’ll do our best to fix game breaking issues as they arise, but our priority while in beta is to experiment with gameplay and features. Know that we read every output log and crash report, though it might take time to respond to each one.

I found a bug...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. ~ No ideas found ~
1 2 50 51 52 53 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bug Reports

Feedback and Knowledge Base