I found a bug...

Just an idea please answer under this post.

After i think about why isnt this game is not as fun as Nitronic Rush, i got something. Nitronic Rush's talking guy was funny and interenting. Music's are good but Nİtronic Rush has other musics when car is in air and nitro has another music. That was make me feel RUSH. In this game colours are too boring. Blue can make people feel in future. But more shining colours was better. That shining and extinguish thing was makes place alive. Pleas answer me. I really want to play this game in a better version. Like i say.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    İnanç shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • İnanç commented  · 

@Californ1a Thank you for your comment, I tried give feedback but it send me here. Sorry for this.
        I really can't wait for new big upgrades.
        Colours - I said that for featured levels(advanture mode).
        Thank you.

• Californ1a commented  · 

The devs don't typically reply to uservoice posts, and anyway, they use uservoice for *bug reports*, not feature requests. Like it says at the very top of the page, "I found a bug..." If you're looking for a reply, your best bet is to tweet them - @refractstudios and @torcht

As for dynamic music, they've said they're not going to do that because they didn't like that the best parts of the music were hidden behind arbitrary actions like hitting a checkpoint or jumping.

The announcer is coming, it's been planned since the beginning of development, and will have a different tone from NR's, to better fit the new theme.

Colors - There is a level editor, you can use any colors you want, or play maps from the workshop that have a different theme from the adventure. All the official maps look similar right now (except uncanny valley) because they're making maps for the adventure that need to fit the tone in the adventure.

• İnanç commented  · 

Please answer and think about what i say.

Feedback and Knowledge Base